Electric City Butcher: Poultry 101 Workshop
January 31 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This hands-on overview will teach you how to prepare, cook, and carve chicken, turkey or duck. We’ll learn and review knife skills, teach you how to truss poultry, how to quarter a bird, and we might even share a few tasty cooking tips to boot. By the end of the night, you’ll be able to tell your friends what spatchcock really means.
What do I get with the class?
- Butcher your own bird, and bring it home to enjoy.
- Take home an ECB Butcher Bag, including knife and twine.
- You receive a 10% discount on any in-store purchases made that evening.
- A 10%-off coupon for your next visit.
- Drinks and meat-tastic snacks at the end of the evening.
Public parking is available in the Bush Avenue Parking Structure (at 4th Street). Metered parking is available along 4th Street.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 474-9096.