Electric City Butcher: Lamb 101
April 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Just in time for spring, Electric City Butcher is offering–for the first time–an introduction to whole lamb butchery.
This hands-on overview will teach you how to break down an entire lamb into primal cuts, tie roasts, cut your own chops, and “French” a lamb rack. At the end of the evening, we’ll celebrate with some tasty charcuterie, snacks and drink. Every participant goes home with 4lbs. of ECB meat and their very own Electric City Butcher Tool Bag.
What do I get with the class?
- Hands-on instruction in how to break down a whole lamb.
- 10% discount on any in-store purchases made that evening.
- A 10%-off coupon for your next visit.
- ECB Tool Bag: knife, butchers’ twine, handouts, 10% off coupon for next time.
- Drinks and meat-tastic snacks at the end of the evening.
Public parking is available in the Bush Avenue Parking Structure (at 4th Street). Metered parking is available along 4th Street.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 474-9096.